Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Business Analyst to enrich its team with a BA professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content, and messages.
We are working on a new healthcare product — from scratch, we are developing a high-performance scalable web platform with multiple integrated applications (.NET Core microservices). The product is aimed at automation of the full cycle of patient-clinic-doctor relations.
The project is in the active development phase (the product is used on the market).
Customer Location — USA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Closely communicate with the client (product owner and CIO) and fully manage client’s expectations from a programming perspective through all SDLC stages (in mind both – speed & quality)
- Continuously explore internal business processes and flows on the client’s end “as is” with the aim to provide an eligible and constant connection between business and programming
- Become an expert in anything related to the client’s domain and infrastructure (legal, financial, medical requirements and flows, custom medical software solutions)
- Become a main contact for the client providing an outstanding connection between product and development team (mostly and preferably in written)
- Gather, compose, complete, clarify and validate with the customer all requirements details against business needs end to end
- Explore additional opportunities to drive future business through quality results from a programming perspective
- Manage development schedule (tasks’ creation, assigning, fulfillment follow-up) and deliverables
- Set up releases priority sequence for greater coordination with the client
- Work closely with teams and step in to provide hands-on support, play team lead role
- Lead and supervise the delivery from multiple project teams in a quiet rush environment, within a tough timeline, under stress and continuous change to the project scope
- 3+ years of experience in the IT-sphere
- 1+ year of experience in leadership or managerial position (BA Team Lead, Product Owner, Project Manager, Account Manager, Client Partner)
- BA and Technical project management skills
- Strong people management and client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced spoken and written English
- Higher education