Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Business Analyst/Project Manager to work with one of our projects.
About the project: Our client is a leading provider of special education management software and services.
It provides technology solutions and services for the development, scheduling, and management of individualized education plans (IEPs) and the processing of related Medicaid claims.
The product currently works with hundreds of districts across the United States.
Advantages of the project:
Client’s location: New York, USA.
Stack of technologies: ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core, AngularJS / Angular8, Kendo UI, MS SQL, Dapper.
• Closely communicate with the client (product owner) and manage client’s expectations from the delivery perspective (in mind both – quality and speed);
• Continuously explore business aiming to provide predictable and quality service;
• Provide connection between product and development team;
• Gather, clarify and validate requirements details against business needs;
• Explore additional opportunities to drive future business through quality results from programming perspective;
• Manage development schedule (tasks’ creation, assigning, fulfilment follow-up) and deliverables
• Set and follow up releases priority sequence;
• Work closely with teams and step in to provide hands-on support, play team lead role;
• Ability to lead and supervise the delivery of multiple project teams at the same time within tough timeline.
• 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager ;
• Knowledge and experience of managing SDLC by Agile;
• Experience in high-load projects with distributed teams;
• Good experience in leadership or managerial position;
• Experience with Project Management tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Project and etc);
• Understanding of a software development life cycle;
• Strong people management, communication and client relationship skills;
• Upper-Intermediate/advanced spoken and written English.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.