DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members in best practices in Business Intelligence
- Engage with business process analysts to understand business processes, gather requirements, and recommend technical solutions
- Design and implement enterprise business intelligence solutions for unique and challenging enterprise business problems
- Provide input and document requirements for data models in data warehouse. Develop, document data mappings for ETL implementations
- Prepare design for all metadata according to various ETL processes. Perform troubleshoot on all ETL processes and resolve issues effectively.
- Prepare appropriate status reports and submit it to management.
- Deliver throughout the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of team members, managers, and subject matter expects.
- Participate in and lead solution design and architecture reviews
We are looking for a mature Solution architect having a strong technical background and confirmed track records in building an ultimate business process management platforms for large enterprise projects.
The platform should allow to put together workflow-based solutions (either existing that already have numerous integrations EHR/EMR, ERP, CRM or new ones) providing an automated support of enterprise management system for operating lines - marketing, acquisition, development and construction, clinics operation, billing, personnel management etc.
You will be responsible for its realization from the beginning to the end within the limits of time and finances.
Briefly, why this position may be interesting for you:
- Challenging task - Development of a dashboard for a major enterprise project.
- Work with a team of about 50+ people
- Experience with modern microservices architecture and stack - .NET Core, Blazor
- Cross functional team of professionals (your personal professional upgrade)
- You make an impact - the project is really helping and socially important
About the project:
We are working on a healthcare product — we developed from scratch a multilayer, web-based platform, built on the basis of microservice architecture which supports numerous integrations with external web services and third-party applications. The integral parts and products the entire system is built off provide a wide range of management automation solutions in the business development, marketing, operations.
- Minimum 10 years of experience developing enterprise, full life cycle solutions using Business Intelligence tools
- Experience in a lead role is must
- Strong experience with building end to end BI solutions, including data discovery, ETL
- Mapping, Data Modeling, Reporting and Analytics
- Experience delivering across a variety of BI tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a relentless attention to detail
- Ability to recognize business needs, analyze requests, recommend solid technical solutions, and lead in delivering the solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts (SME)
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.