DevOps Cloud Engineer
We built the Architecture of the Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP). HIP processes about 45 billion transaction per month. We keeps working ITIL to support HIP along with other partners like IBM. Next step of collaboration is to build the Hybrid Application Platform (HAP): Microservice based platform hosted in various clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP).
Our Client from Denmark.
Stack: RedHat Linux, Java and/or Scala, Springboot or .Net, Apache Kafka, AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Proactively and independently identify and perform work tasks as required
- In an agile way analyse requirements, perform design and develop code in a complex integrated system landscape
- Work end to end from requirements to production deployment
- Take part in transforming a legacy platform to modern products with micro services
- Align with the rest of the team, external teams and other stakeholders when applicable
- Actively participate in an agile development team and contribute to the overall team performance
- 5+ years of IT experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Should have minimum an Associate Certification (AWS Cloud) or fulfill this requirement within the first 6 month
- Extensive experience working within AWS/Azure/GCP and with thier managed products
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, Kubernetes)
- Strong experience working with automation tooling
- Strong experience with various managed and self-hosted CI/CD tooling
- Experience deploying microservice architecture, applications, and supporting services
- Experience in hands on Application Development (Java or .NET)
- Experience working on high-traffic, international systems
- Experience in working with multiple technology groups like Application Development, Data Transformation and Migration, Infrastructure to build consensus on solutions
- Experience in providing leadership with the responsibility to ensure the efficient use of resources, the selection of appropriate technology and use of appropriate design methodologies
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills