Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for DevOps Engineer to work with one of our projects.
Briefly why this position may be interesting for you:
We are working on a healthcare product — from scratch, we are developing a multilayer, web-based platform, built on the basis of microservice architecture which supports numerous integrations with external web services and third-party applications. The integral parts and products the entire system is built off provide a wide range of management automation solutions in the business development, marketing, operations.
• For cloud based solutions – design, scale, build, maintain an AWS infrastructure.
• For On-premise – design, configure and ensure infra maintenance plan filled up timely and accurately (e.g. updates for Windows, Linux servers)
• Design, set up and ensure a secure connection to network and systems (security protocols, firewall).
• Create clusters and load balancers.
• Install different applications, databases, libraries and so on.
• Install, configure, backup oVirt Infrastructure and its VMs.
• Plan and perform infra and data migration.
• Investigate and support Log facility with Loki, Graphana and Prometheus.
• Troubleshoot and resolve infra issues reported by users, developers, QA.
• Setup and fully manage performance, security monitoring systems (e.g. Zabbix).
• Create and implement backup and disaster recovery plans.
• Write and ensure an up to date status for infrastructure documentation.
These are optional:
• Help with an installation, configuration for switches (e.g. Supermicro and Cisco) .
• Help with an installation, configuration, optimization, troubleshooting for issues with Bare Metal servers .
• Manage installation for Jenkins instances and its slaves.
• Install, configure, maintain, migrate Kazoo 2600HZ VOIP clusters.
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 12 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, Dallas, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Vinnytsia.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
You can find more details at Intetics.com.