Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are looking for talented DevOps engineer to join our team.
About projects: social Network and several other projects.
• Responsible for version control (Github).
• Manage Continuous integration, Build, Test and Deployment of incremental changes.
• Able to automate build and deployment for different instances in every sprint cycle.
• Perform necessary pre and post-deployment tasks.
• Set up, maintain system monitors, and respond to incidents.
• Provide timely support to troubleshoot and identify root cause on system alerts.
• Work with the team on software and system optimizations, help identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks.
• At least 2 yrs. of experience as a DevOps using AWS CI/CD Stack (or Jenkins).
• 2+ years of experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, ElasticCache, ElasticSearch, Autoscaling, CodeDeploy, Pipeline). Azure or Google Cloud experience is a plus.
• 2+ years of experience with Linux.
• Experience in capturing and documenting important information related to system installation and maintenance.
• Background in software development or system administration.
• Kubernetes and Ansible knowledge is a huge plus.