Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for DevOps Engineer to work with one of our projects.
Briefly why this position may be interesting for you:
- Work with a team of about 50 people
- Experience with modern microservices architecture
- Crossfunctional team of professionals (your personal professional upgrade)
- Living healthcare US project (with regular working schedule)
- Longterm project
- You make an impact - the project is really helping and socially important
We are working on a healthcare product — from scratch, we are developing a multilayer, web-based platform, built on the basis of microservice architecture which supports numerous integrations with external web services and third-party applications. The integral parts and products the entire system is built off provide a wide range of management automation solutions in the business development, marketing, operations.
- Strong experience background in managing a wide and high loaded on-premise architecture
- Strong experience background in AWS hosted infrastructure design, deploy and support
- Experience of setting up and manage infrastructure as a code approach
- Practical experience of the migration to the cloud is a big plus
- Understanding of cluster-based architecture and load balancing mechanisms and tools
- Strong background in Linux Administration (Centos 6,7)
- Understanding Microservices deployment mechanisms and patterns
- Experience in Microservice application fabric
- Domain-driven architecture and design understanding
- Understanding of Networking and Security, experience OWASP regulations auditing and compliance
- Strong work experience as a System Engineer supporting web application architectures (Nginx, Apache, .Net, C#, С++, Node.js, PHP, Python...)
- MS SQL, My SQL database management
- Experience with NoSQL Database technologies (Redis, Elastic Search, CouchDB)
- Strong understanding of message queuing systems such as RabbitMQ
- Experience with Monitoring tool stacks (Zabbix, Prometheus, Graphana, New Relic, Honeybadger)
- Experience in Linux/Python/Bash/Ansible/Terraform Scripts - to handle complex automation/administration tasks
- Experience in Automation and Configuration management in large multi-site environments using Ansible, Terraform
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Build tools such as Jenkins
- Working experience with Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Ability to build UAT, like Sonar and other test tools
- Experience in GIT workflows for multiple properties and APIs
- JIRA Experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail; mission-critical production support experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in working effectively in a cross-functional team
- For cloud based solutions – design, scale, build, maintain an AWS infrastructure.
- For On-premise – design, configure and ensure infra maintenance plan filled up timely and accurately (e.g. updates for Windows, Linux servers)
- Design, set up and ensure a secure connection to network and systems (security protocols, firewall).
- Create clusters and load balancers.
- Install different applications, databases, libraries and so on.
- Install, configure, backup oVirt Infrastructure and its VMs.
- Plan and perform infra and data migration.
- Investigate and support Log facility with Loki, Graphana and Prometheus.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infra issues reported by users, developers, QA.
- Setup and fully manage performance, security monitoring systems (e.g. Zabbix).
- Create and implement backup and disaster recovery plans.
- Write and ensure an up to date status for infrastructure documentation.
These are optional:
- Help with an installation, configuration for switches (e.g. Supermicro and Cisco) .
- Help with an installation, configuration, optimization, troubleshooting for issues with Bare Metal servers .
- Manage installation for Jenkins instances and its slaves.
- Install, configure, maintain, migrate Kazoo 2600HZ VOIP clusters.