Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for DevOps Engineer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content and messages.
About the Project:
The client has built an Internal Service which he is providing to Development Teams (for different kinds of Apps or IOT Services)
- Fast provisioning of project-specific build machines in a highly scalable environment with maximum reliable build results
A way to scale software builds with non-containerizable tools. Each customer maintains only one template VM instead of many compute nodes (e.g. desktop PCs). For each software build a Clone of the template VM is started and gets deleted afterwards.
One BIaaS instance is composed of:
- 34x HPE DL360 servers (2x20 cores, 768GB memory and 4x 10GbE network uplink [2x storage, 2x data])
- 4 node NetApp AFF 800 (72x 3,8TB SSD, 4x 10GbE network uplink)
- 4x 48 Port 10GbE network switch (+ uplink to Customer network)
Current number of instances:
- 2 productive instances
- Hardware for 2 additional instances is ordered
- Planning of further instances
- Current plan is to build up at least 4 more instances in 2020
Internal customers can purchase BIaaS bundles:
- A BIaaS bundle is a resource definition
- Guaranteed resources: 8 cores and 64 GB memory
- At most utilizable resources (depending on availability): 32 cores 256 GB memory the resources of each instance is shared between its customers
- Per instance a customer can get environments with 1-40 bundles
- Each customer gets one template VM per environment
- Official CUSTOMER Windows 10 (or official CUSTOMER Ubuntu Desktop)
- Accessible with RDP
About Intetics:Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.