Our Client - NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online.
We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
- 4+ years of systems/dev ops experience working within a fast paced web technology environment.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes.
- Strong experience with infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, Helm).
- Experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch administration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of security best practices.
- Ability to work on-call.
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Grafana, Stackdriver).
- Knowledge of load balancers and VPN solutions (GCP and AWS LBs, HAProxy, OpenVPN, cross-cloud VPN).
- Experience with GitLab administration.