Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for ETL/DB Developer to work with one of our projects.
About the project:
Our client is a leading provider of special education management software and services.
It provides technology solutions and services for the development, scheduling, and management of individualized education plans (IEPs) and the processing of related Medicaid claims.
The product currently works with hundreds of districts across the United States.
Advantages of the project:
- Strong skills in ETL processes design and development
- 5+ years’ experience in MS SQL Server database design and implementation (SQL Server 2014-2019). Other RDBMS experience would be a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in T-SQL programming
- Expert level in T-SQL code optimization
- Experience in dealing with large data volumes
- Expert level in design, deploy and manage MS SSIS packages (5+ years’ experience) and SQL Server Jobs. Experience with other ETL tools would be a plus.
- Strong skills in SSIS packages performance optimization
- Knowledges in C# programming, ability to use C# to create scripts for SSIS packages
- Strong data exploring and analysis skills.
- Understanding of DWH and OLAP concept. Experience with Sisense BI Tool would be a plus.
- Strong communication skills, verbal English
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 12 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, Dallas, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Odessa.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.