Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Frontend Developer to work with one of our projects.
About the project:
CRM system core, customizations and related products. The project has sophisticated cloud-based architecture based on various platforms (Amazon, Kubernetes and etc.)
Why we do it:
We work on a highly-demanded product that is used by over 1.5 million people in 120 countries all over the world.
Strong and well-coordinated, was carefully selected and is treasured by the client. We have balanced and flexible processes organization based on agile practices. 90% of the team are Senior+ level.
- Architect, develop, configure, debug, secure, and deploy high performance web applications
- Code, test, debug, implement, document, and develop programs
- Troubleshoot UI and backend issues
- Work closely with the Product and UX team to iterate designs, shaping UI requirements
- Expand automated testing coverage in collaboration with Quality Assurance staff to identify/correct defects and prevent regression
- Analyze existing code base and identify opportunities for performance improvements through re-factoring and/or re-design
- 3+ years with the following technologies: Angular version 2+
- Experience writing unit tests
- Successful track record producing web applications and working with RESTful web services
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and to articulate solutions
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with problems
Will be a plus:
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix python code (Django framework)
- A strong sense of aesthetic and design.
- Experience with Outlook add-ins and/or G-suite extension.
- Software as a Service platform experience.