Front-end Developer (React)
We are inviting Front-end Developer (React) to join Intetics and work with an excellent international team!
The product is a ground-breaking technology developed from research in the USA by a team of software engineers, mathematicians, and cognitive scientists with the support of a multi-million-dollar grant from the National Science Foundation. At the heart of the product is an artificial intelligence engine that assesses each student individually and continuously.
The product is an Assestment system for students. It is used in schools (K-12), universities and for personal use.
The product contains two parts:
- Tool for creating an assessment. It is used by teachers, who is responsible for an educational course
- Tools for running assistant. It is used by students.
A developer will work on the Questions module.
The customer specializes in different Math courses.
React + Node.JS stack is used.
SCRUM is used as a methodology. 2-weeks sprints, team grooming, planning meetings, daily standups.
- Work in interesting mankind domain: e-Learning
- Work directly with the core development team
- Everyday English practice
- Modern JS-based stack
- Implement new and maintain existing web features and solutions
- Research and solve problems using internet search, vendor support, and other external resources
2+ years experience as a software engineer on large-scale software development projects
- Solid understanding of design patterns, application integration and UI component architecture
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- English upper intermediate level and higher
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience with Angular 4+ or TypeScript
Accessibility (a11y) experience is a huge plus
- Experience with producing and consuming secure RESTful web services using JWT, OAuth, etc
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools like CircleCI, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Webpack
- Experience with source control systems like Git, SVN, etc
- Experience with cloud services like AWS