Full Stack (.Net+React.js/Angular) Developer
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Middle/Senior Full-stack Developer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content and messages
Briefly why this position may be interesting for you:
- Challenging tasks (if you like high temp of development and processes, this is YOUR project)
- Work with a team of about 50 people
- Experience with modern microservices architecture
- Crossfunctional team of professionals (your personal professional upgrade)
- Living healthcare US project (with regular working schedule)
- Longterm project
- You make an impact - the project is really helping and socially important
We are working on a healthcare product — from scratch, we are developing a multilayer, web-based platform, built on the basis of microservice architecture which supports numerous integrations with external web services and third-party applications. The integral parts and products the entire system is built off provide a wide range of management automation solutions in the business development, marketing, operations.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and processing with the Product team and BAs
- Develop and maintain the tech documentation (prepare specs/data flow diagrams/mockups etc.)
- Split tasks into subtasks within the scope and provide the detailed estimation
- Setup and maintain the infra, write the code in the full compliance with the best practices and perform the initial testing to confirm the code quality and successful path
- Perform deployments across environments in accordance with the existing CI/CD flow and code promotion standards
- Troubleshoot issues, write detailed and easy to understand RCA reports and troubleshooting guides in Jira, Confluence
- Set up and maintain effective communication with stakeholders on requirements, development, quality issues, R&D
- Assess the release management process and timely product delivery
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 12 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, Dallas, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Vinnytsia.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
You can find more details at Intetics.com.
Background and experience:
- 4+ years of software development experience;
- Experience in developing both desktop and mobile Web based apps (mobile native technologies knowledge is a nice to have)
- Experience with wildly used modern developing tools, frameworks and CI technics (Team City, Jenkins CI, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Deep Technical background
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Experience working on specs and estims
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of English
Set of required technical skills:
- Strong knowledge of OOP and proven experience of dealing with WebStack components (knowledge of domain driven design approach and microservice architecture willl be an advantage)
- Front-End: ReactJS + Redux, Immutable, WebPack, HTML + CSS
- Backend: ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.6, WebApi 2, .Net Core, RabbitMQ
- Databases: CouchDB, Mongo, Elastic Search , Redis, Memocache as well as MS and MySQL Database expertise / query optimization
- Unit and acceptance testing (TDD)
- Must have troubleshooting skills, and be able to perform the root cause analysis
- Self-motivated, able to learn and research issues independently
- Good communication skills, ability to the high quality job done in a rush & within very tight timeline
- Flexible working hours
- Sports activities, medical services compensation
- English classes in the office
- Comfortable office
- Opportunities for growth