Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Haskell Developer to work with one of our projects.
About the client:
Our client provides bespoke solutions to a variety of operators within the rail industry and the projects worked on span a wide range from enterprise-wide software as a service applications to sophisticated optimisation solutions. They are looking for top class Software Developers with multiple levels of skills and experience with excellent technical knowledge and experience to join an existing team of around 30 Developers.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- Developing and delivering software to agreed and realistic timescales
- Working as part of a small development Squads, working agile, providing support to other team members where necessary
- Estimating resources and identifying risks to achieve project goals.
- Knowledge and experience of working commercially with Haskell
- A collaborative working style where you enjoy working in Squads and on your own when necessary
- Motivated with the ability to work with minimal direction and inspire more junior members of the team
- Strong analytical skills and the ability and inquisitive mind to problem solve
- Able to visualise, articulate and solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts
- Able to make logical and well thought out decisions.
- Good communication skills
- Able to write complex code and have a deep understanding of the entire development lifecycle
- A lateral thinker and able to keep calm under pressure
- Capable of dealing with high quality technical solutions
- Confident in sharing views and opinions with others
Experience in one or more of the following technologies would be beneficial:
- Functional Programming
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.