About the Project:
Product is a web-based, artificially intelligent assessment and learning system. It uses adaptive questioning to quickly and accurately determine exactly what a student knows and doesn't know in a course.
Ground-breaking technology developed by a team of software engineers, mathematicians, and cognitive scientists with the support of a multi-million-dollar grant from the National Science Foundation.
The system instructs the student on the topics he/she is most ready to learn. As a student works through a course, system periodically reassesses the student to ensure that topics learned are also retained. The learning courses are very complete in their topic coverage and avoids multiple-choice questions. A student who shows a high level of mastery of a course will be successful in the actual course he/she is taking.
The process is predictable well-planned. SCRUM is used as a methodology.
- Design, development, debug, maintain and testing of software applications;
- Review and accurate development against business requirements;
- Follow established processes including SDLC, QA, performance optimization, and others
- Defend code and applied patterns in code reviews;
- Document technical changes and additions.
- 3-5+ years of experience in commercial development
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience working on cross-browser platforms
- Self-motivated, self-critical, very attentive to detail, self-learner.
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Work in interesting domain: e-Learning
- Business trips to Los Angeles (optionally)
- Work directly with core development team
- Everyday English practice
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.