Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Junior Business Analyst/Product Owner to work in our team.
• Clarify business, functional and non-functional requirements and specify them together with the client.
• Write uses cases and acceptance criteria for the project backlog.
• Analyze competitors and prepare requirements for POCs or MVPs.
• Prepare static and dynamic UI prototypes.
• Present the application concepts and prototypes to the client.
• Prepare the software documentation.
• Estimate new projects and project phases together with developers. Prepare proposals for new projects.
• Follow Intetics internal processes.
• Technical background.
• Knowledge of mobile/web usability and development principles.
• Strong written and spoken English.
• Strong communication skills.
• Understanding of a software development life cycle.
• Willingness to develop Project Management / Scrum Master skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner in Agile.
• Core business analysis skills (requirements specification and management, skills in preparation of different requirements types, requirements elicitation skills).
• UI and UX prototyping (creation of static and dynamic UI prototypes).
• Business Process modeling skills (with BPMN or similar).
• Project Management / Scrum Master skills.
• BS or MS in Computer Science degree.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.