Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a QA Engineer (manual) to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread the company’s ideas, vision, content, and messages.
One of the leading road freight operators in Europe with distribution networks in North America and Africa. We're working on a desktop application, that supports full transportation cycle beginning from creating a load till invoicing and billing, with high number of interconnected modules and screens, allowing users to create loads, find the carriers for them, track locations and monitor the payments. The system has a wide range of users - clients, shippers, carriers, drivers. There is also growing web application that we maintain. At the moment there are three live versions of the product: for North America, South Africa and India.
We are looking for a self-organized Quality Assurance Engineer with user-oriented perspective to join our team, to assess software quality through manual testing. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for building a bridge between the quality standards and the final product, and suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
• At least 3 years in the IT industry.
• At least two years of real working experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
• Demonstrated knowledge of defect management practices.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Familiarity with regression testing.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
Desired skills and qualifications:
• Experience with desktop applications testing is a great plus.
• Experience working in a distributed team environment.
• Knowledge of SQL and databases is a plus.
• Experience working with TestRail is a plus.
• Automation testing experience and skills would be desirable.