Essential skills and qualifications
• At least 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
• Demonstrated knowledge of defect management practices.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Familiarity with regression testing.
• Modern web applications testing experience.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
Desired skills and qualifications:
• Automation testing experience would be a plus.
• Experience with desktop applications testing is a great plus.
• Experience working in a distributed team environment.
• Knowledge of SQL and databases.
• Experience working with TestRail.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.