- Overall responsibility for Quality Assurance Operations for software products;
- Create testing roadmaps assuring proper test coverage and test strategy;
- Define and prioritize all aspects of testing within development cycle;
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to help with design and implementation of testable software;
- Educate entire development team about best practices to achieve high quality results;
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to drive efficiency, productivity, and quality of software testing;
- Work with Product and Engineering teams on analysis and planning phases;
- Finalize Requirements and create test cases;
- Ensure the code flow process is safe and clean at all stages;
- Participate in creating release schedules;
- Participate in creating acceptance criteria;
- Execute test plans;
- Manage QA engineers.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field and 2+ years industry experience;
- Working knowledge of automation frameworks and testing techniques (will be a plus);
- Experience testing web applications and mobile apps;
- Experience leading QA efforts in Agile environment;
- Experience in testing full stack software in UI, API, and database layer;
- Positive attitude and proactive approach to problem solving;
- Passionate about technology;
- Team player.
BA background, experience is welcomed
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 12 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, Dallas, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Vinnytsia.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
You can find more details at Intetics.com.