Microservice Solution Engineer (relocation to Krakow)
The client built the Architecture of the Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) . HIP processes about 45 billion transactions per month. The client keeps working ITIL to support HIP along with other partners like IBM. The next step of collaboration is to build the Hybrid Application Platform (HAP): Microservice based platform hosted in various clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP).
Stack: RedHat Linux, Java and/or Scala, Springboot or .Net, Apache Kafka, AWS, Azure, GCP.
Our client is from Denmark.
- Proactively and independently identify and perform work tasks as required
- In an agile way analyze requirements, perform design and develop code in a complex integrated system landscape
- Work end to end from requirements to production deployment
- Take part in transforming a legacy platform to modern products with microservices
- Align with the rest of the team, external teams, and other stakeholders when applicable
- Actively participate in an agile development team and contribute to the overall team performance
- 5+ years of IT experience in hands-on Application Development (Java/.NET/Kafka - at least 2 of them)
- Strong experience in developing applications using modern Architecture with API Gateways and Microservices
- 2+ years of deep, hands-on production-level experience in developing integration solutions using Apache Kafka, either on-prem or multi-cloud
- Decent knowledge in SQL and database design concepts
- Experience in defining solutions, building consensus, selling, and executing solutions across business areas
- Experience in working with multiple technology groups like Application Development, Data Transformation and Migration, Infrastructure to build consensus on solutions
- Experience in providing leadership with the responsibility to ensure the efficient use of resources, the selection of appropriate technology and use of appropriate design methodologies
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Experience with large scale data integration projects using messaging services such as JMS /Oracle AQ/ActiveMQ
- Interact with the client's business and IT teams to gather, define, clarify and understand requirements.
- Working experience on real-time or streaming application using Apache/Confluent Kafka
- Design, perform POC where needed and develop enterprise's Apache Kafka Distributed Messaging and Integration Ecosystem.
- Physical Deployment experience of Kafka along with other components across multiple production environments i.e on-premise, Cloud
- Optimization and Tuning based on performance metrics or other metrics.
- Setup best practices, Standards, Patterns Development and automate the process for onboarding
- Designed monitoring solutions and baseline statistics reporting to support the implementation