Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are looking for a Research Analyst, who’ll research and identify ways to establish deep relationship with accounts and prospects during pre-sale phase.
A Research Analyst is the first contact point of the company. In this role, you will create the first impression and establish new relationship with potential clients. From a wide perspective your goal is to help the company to establish long-term relationship with its prospects, being able to evaluate main decision makers/influences of the customer and to conduct strong relationships with the customer’s team, to create brand and recognition.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with marketing campaigns and be comfortable with investigation and analysis of business information. From the other hand, you should be easy-going and broad-minded to conduct confident conversations. Ultimately, you’ll be the one who creates awareness on the market, building bridges to the prospects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Target market identification.
- Marketing campaigns execution under supervision of Business Development Director Europe.
- Rigorous research around the defined list of accounts and/or contacts.
- Gather data about decision makers, consumers, competition and market conditions of the target market.
- Directories management, analytical resources leverage.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting information.
- Monitor, identify and forecast trends and industry specifics for regional market.
- Making connections, establishing solid relationship with prospects during pre-sale phase.
- Contacting leads via email or over the phone, via messengers, social networks.
- Arranging meetings with identified stakeholders for the C-Level and Directors of the company.
- Information support for the colleagues for the meetings set and during pre-sale phase.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables and reports for management.
- Working for a stable company with 25 years of history, employment relations in compliance with HTP legislation.
- You’ll be a part of a team of 20+ members building Sales&Marketing strategy in the company.
- Cooperation with exclusively Western European and North American customers.
- Competitive “white” salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Healthcare services for you and your family.
- Opportunities for professional training and growth, compensation of participation in conferences/seminars.
- Broad-minded, to be able to conduct an easy-going conversation with contacts of any level and any field of interests.
- Advanced, native-like German (grammar, speaking and writing) or English is a must.
- Paramount communication skills, to be able to build relationship with potential customers and colleagues.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in business, analytics, economics, statistics or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis, financial or marketing analytics, IT sales or similar.
- Knowledge of Account Based Marketing principles (CHAMP/BANT approach) is important.
- Excellent analytical skills to be able to study and assess large amounts of data.
- Hands on experience with survey tools, business directories and analytical sources is a meaningful plus.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, interpersonal, organizational, and self-management skills.
- Experience in IT is a huge plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Understanding of pre-sale process and positioning on the market is good to have.