Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior Frontend Developer (Angular) to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content, and messages.
Our Israel client builds a product, allowing users to aggregate and review medical measurements, changes, and history. The existing product is in development, going to be released to production, then grow and evolve.
Domain - biotech.
Project platform - Angular 9, Angular Material, RxJS
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX designs into actual front-end code, demonstrating your experience in using current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, and close cooperation with a team of back-end developers on the client`s side.
• Readiness to be a single person responsible for application front-end development.
• Good communication skills and fluent in speaking and writing English.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• 5+ years of experience in IT.
• At least 3+ years of production experience with Angular 4+.
• Real working experience with Angular Material.
• Experience with Git.
• Understanding of key design principles and the entire web development process.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and SPA principles.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on images.
Desired skills and qualifications:
• Distributed team experience.