Senior Golang Software Engineer
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior Golang Software Engineer with experience in enterprise-level software development in building and automating cloud-native platforms. This position will entail designing and developing Authentication/Authorization services and web applications for the foundation of big education platform.
- Hands-on software development experience with a focus on continuous delivery and deployment, enterprise application development, cloud automation, and building a container-hosting platform.
- Architect, design, build, and deliver highly available, scalable, and resilient and establish clear service boundaries and contracts between different systems.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and engineering leaders with the expectation of driving solutions with them.
- Provide support for deployments/builds of software and features through various environments.
- Write automation tests for the features and able to run smoke/regression tests in various SDLC and solve customer issues/defects in a timely/efficient manner.
- Provide documentation, guidance, and support to teams on target architectures and engineering best practices that enhance education.
- Learn new technologies to develop new tools and improve existing noes.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Go
- or 4+ years of hands-on experience in Java/.NET/Node.JS and willing to switch to Go.
- Able to design, implement, and build microservices.
- Experience with cloud technologies (specifically Amazon Web Services).
- Hands-on experience with various SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.) and able to design data models, tune queries.
- Experience with caching technologies like Redis.
- Experience with Build/deploy tools and pipelines like Jenkins, Circle, etc.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Golang to build enterprise applications.
- Experience with queues/streams like SQS, Kafka, Kinesis, etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database technologies like Couchbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with Application monitoring tools like New Relic, Datadog, etc.
- Experience with container orchestration like Kubernetes/ECS.
- Experience with Terraform / Infrastructure as code.