Senior Project manager
Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Senior Project manager to work with one of our projects.
About the project.
We are working on a new healthcare product — from scratch we are developing a high-performance scalable web platform with multiple integrated applications (.NET Core microservices). The product is aimed at automation of the full cycle of patient-clinic-doctor relations.
The project is in the active development phase (the product is used at the market).
Client Location: USA.
- closely communicate with the client (product owner) and manage client’s expectations from the delivery perspective (in mind both – quality and speed);
- continuously explore business aiming to provide predictable and quality service;
- provide connection between product and development team;
- gather, clarify and validate requirements details against business needs;
- explore additional opportunities to drive future business through quality results from programming perspective;
- manage development schedule (tasks’ creation, assigning, fulfilment follow-up) and deliverables
- set and follow up releases priority sequence;
- work closely with teams and step in to provide hands-on support, play team lead role;
- lead and supervise the delivery of multiple project teams at the same time within tough timeline.
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager (Lead Manager);
- Knowledge and experience of managing SDLC by Agile.
- Experience in high-load projects with distributed teams.
- Good experience in leadership or managerial position;
- Experience with Project Management tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Project and etc);
- Understanding of a software development life cycle;
- Strong people management, communication and client relationship skills;
- Upper-Intermediate/advanced spoken and written English.