Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are inviting a Senior QA Automation to work on one of the market-leading, ever-evolving consumer health and wellness products.
About the project
Its products are activity trackers, wireless-enabled wearable technology devices that measure data such as the number of steps walked, heart rate, quality of sleep, steps climbed, and other personal metrics involved in fitness.
What you will do:
• Web testing, automation testing (Java), mobile testing (about 5%).
• Migrate existing manual test sets to automated one.
• Create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for manual and automated execution.
• Define test framework requirements and develop modules to automate feature test cases.
• Increase automated test coverage.
• Utilize test and development best practices, patterns and processes within the engineering team.
• Work in an Agile environment and be involved in the entire Software Development Lifecycle for our products and services.