Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior Python developer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content and messages.
Do you want to work in a fun, smart, and energetic environment where you will be challenged, rewarded, and inspired? Come work with our incredible team and help fulfill the vision to provide free wireless service to users worldwide.
We have developed a world-class platform that enables wireless carriers to generate new subscriber revenue while at the same time providing consumers a path to free wireless services.
This win-win value proposition has led to hyper-growth and all the fun that brings. Our platform uses novel AI and user profiling to deliver relevant, highly monetizable content to users at the right moment, leading to industry-leading engagement.
We’ve got a strong group of mobile and ad industry veterans and are backed by some of the world’s leading investors and executives in the mobile sector. We offer a fun and fast paced work environment and we’re ready to change the world.
● Lead and participate in design sessions and discussions, including architectural
recommendations, best practices mentoring, coding standards enforcement, and design
● Develop well engineered solutions to challenging problems
● Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management and design
● Work to ensure that implementation details translate through to shipping products
● Interface with developer communities to absorb the latest trends and emerging
● Work closely with the Product, UX / UI and mobile teams to design, build and extend
consumer and/or partner facing products and features
● Build reusable software components for the platform
● Provide guidance and training to less experienced team members, provide guidance on
technical troubleshooting and coordinate support with vendors and internal support
teams. Provide support to new applications during and after implementation.
● Use agile process to get things done and document what you are working on along the
● Help to research and influence our path forward with strategic technology initiatives
● 5 years of software development experience
● 3 years’ experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL and the Python Django
● Experience with building, deploying, and supporting solutions in a
cloud environment (AWS experience preferred)
● Experience building and designing RESTful APIs
● Ability to articulate technical risks and obstacles
● Experience working in an Agile environment.
Nice to have:
● Experience working with systems using Docker and Kubernetes
● Experience with mobile Android or iOS
● Experience with Java, .NET, Kotlin, or other OOP language experience