Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Team Lead
to join the team.Tasks:
- Provide leadership and support to a small team of Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Full-cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing top talent while hiring for various levels across the company
- Be the sparring partner for our Hiring Managers around talent acquisition, hiring best practices and identifying hiring needs
- Collaborate with fellow People Operations Team members and hiring managers to continually improve our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the team
- Leverage data, insights, and trends to ensure hiring targets are achieved
- Support building our company’s recruitment and employer branding strategy to effectively attract top talent
- Stay up-to-date on industry news, research and identify trends in the market, and leverage those insights to identify and convert key talent
- 5+ years of full-cycle in-house talent acquisition experience within a tech company
- Experience actively serving as a business partner for other parts of the organization
- Ability to build rapport quickly and communicate effectively with people from all levels of the organization.
- Track record of closing passive and active technical talent in a competitive market
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, GitHub and networking
- High level of autonomy, an analytical mindset and proactivity
- A confident and professional attitude as well as excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English language (B2+)
- Experience working with EMEA and/or US markets is a massive plus
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.