Technical Project manager
Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Technical Project manager to work with one of our projects.
About the project.
We are working on a new healthcare product — from scratch we are developing a high-performance scalable web platform with multiple integrated applications (.NET Core microservices). The product is aimed at automation of the full cycle of patient-clinic-doctor relations.
The project is in the active development phase (the product is used at the market).
Client Location: USA.
- closely communicate with the client (product owner) and manage client’s expectations from the delivery perspective (in mind both – quality and speed);
- provide connection between product and development team;
- gather, clarify and validate requirements details against business needs;
- manage development schedule (tasks’ creation, assigning, fulfilment follow-up) and deliverables
- 1+ years of experience as a Project Manager;
- Technical experience;
- Knowledge and experience of managing SDLC by Agile.
- Experience in high-load projects with distributed teams.
- Good experience in leadership or managerial position;
- Experience with Project Management tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Project and etc);
- Understanding of a software development life cycle;
- Strong people management, communication and client relationship skills;
- Upper-Intermediate/advanced spoken and written English.