Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior QA Engineer to work with one of our projects.
About the project:
It is a mobile application platform that engages in natural conversations with patients through the use of a virtual healthcare assistant. The easy to use app allows direct appointment scheduling, managing medications, and monitoring of chronic conditions.
The project incorporates modern speech recognition and artificial intelligence technologies.
Client location: California, USA
• Leading the team of 2 middle QA engineers.
• Working with project requirements, taking part in testing estimations for the sprint.
• Testing strategy development and Test Plan creation.
• Functional testing of a new functionality manually.
• Automation of mobile / web testing.
• Regression, sanity and smoke testing.
• Defect validation.
• Preparation of test documentation (test cases, test reports).
• Collaboration with team members and the customer.
• Preparation of a technical documentation.
• Business correspondence and reporting.
• Minimum 2 years of mobile app (preferable iOS and Android) testing experience and 2 years of web-applications testing.
• Good knowledge of test methodology, understanding of software development life-cycle.
• Knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, QA acceptance criteria definition.
• Experience in test-cases development and reporting.
• Extensive experience in a mobile testing automation (Python, Appium).
• Experience in a web testing automation (Python, Selenium).
• Experience in development and maintenance of test automation frameworks.
• Experience in RESTfull services testing
• Detail oriented, efficient and organized.
• Well-developed analytical skills.
• Strong written and spoken English.
Will be a plus
• BS or MS in Computer Science degree.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
You can find more details at Intetics.com.